BOUTIQUE HOTEL VICTORIA BUDAPEST ****
Bem rakpart 11, Budapest, HUNGARY, H-1011
GPS: N47 30.091 E19 02.388
ADDRESS & LOCATION
Hotel Victoria is located in the heart of the historical centre of Budapest, on the Buda side, directly on the riverside of the Danube. As the hotel is equipped with floor to ceiling panoramic windows, everyone can enjoy the spectacular view of the city from all rooms. The hotel truly has an attractive location as it is situated directly in the neighbourhood of the Buda Castle, within a 10-minute walk from the Matthias Church and a 5-minute walk from the Chain Bridge. The historical monuments, the main sights, the artistic, shopping and pedestrian areas, the business and financial quarter of Budapest are also within an easy walking distance.
HOW TO REACH USFROM THE AIRPORT:
- Take the bus no. 100E to Deák Ferenc tér. Change here to Metro Line M2 and ride to Batthyány tér station in the direction of Déli pályaudvar. Get off at Batthyány tér and change to tram no. 19 or 41 for 1 stop and get off at Halász utca.
FROM THE DÉLI TRAIN STATION:
- Take Metro no. 2 to Batthyány tér (2 stops) then take the tram no. 19 for 1 stop to Halász utca
FROM THE KELETI TRAIN STATION:
- Take Metro no. 2 to Batthyány tér (5 stops) then take the tram no. 19 for 1 stop to Halász utca
FROM THE NYUGATI TRAIN STATION:
- Take Metro no. 3 to Deák tér (2 stops) then change to line no. 2 to Batthyány tér (2 stops) and take the tram no. 19 for 1 stop to Halász utca
OR TAKE OUR CONTRACTED PARTNER: CITY TAXI
- +36-1-2111-11; +36-30-2111-111
From the west or north (on M7 or M1):
- Approach Budapest on Budaörsi út, go straight on Alkotás utca, turn right at Márvány utca then go ahead to the Chain Bridge (Lánchíd) through the tunnel, turn left to Fő utca and Bem rakpart at the roundabout .
From the east (on M3):
- After the end of M3 go straight (to city centre) through the Hősök tere on the Andrássy út and József Attila utca to the Chain Bridge (Lánchíd), cross the River Danube to the Buda side and turn right to Fő utca and Bem rakpart at the roundabout.
From the south (on M5):
- Arrive in Budapest on Nagykörösi út and turn left to the Rákóczi híd (bridge), cross the river then turn right (northbound) and drive along the Danube to the Chain Bridge (Lánchíd) and turn right to Fő utca and Bem rakpart at the roundabout.